Sandyford Business District (SBD) is proud to announce the inaugural annual awards programme to recognise and promote the achievements of our members and businesses.
Nominations for the inaugural Sandyford Business District Awards are now open at www.sandyfordawards.com
The Awards include categories across business, environmental, social and community activities. There is a full PR and media programme planned to maximise publicity both locally and nationally
The Sandyford Business District Start-Up Award will recognise the growth, revenues market, penetration and employment levels achieved by a Start-Up company trading since 31/12/2014. The company will need to demonstrate how, since their inception, they have structured their growth, achieved their targets, developed their teams and training and provide examples of challenges they have overcome on their journey. ENTER HERE
- Sandyford Business Start Up Award 2017 - Sponsored by AIB
- Sandyford Business Scale Up Award 2017 - Sponsored by Smith & Williamson
- Sandyford Business Team Award 2017 - (Under & Over 20 Employees)
- Sandyford Innovation Award 2017 - Sponsored by Bank of Ireland
- Sandyford Social Impact Award 2017 - Sponsored by DLRCoCo
- Sandyford International Business Award 2017 - Reserved
- Sandyford Rising Star Award 2017 - Sponsored by FromMe2You Gift Card
- Sandyford Business Collaboration Award 2017
The Awards will be an annual signature event for SBD, with the winners announced at a Black Tie Gala Awards Ceremony to be hosted in the Pavilion, Leopardstown on Thursday, November 9th, 2017.
We look forward to receiving your nominations on www.sandyfordawards.com. Please take some time to review the categories. We look forward to you being a part of this great event.