Event Date : 4th - 26th September 2018
Venue : Cork, Dublin, Tipperary & Mayo
Bord Bia is running a series of regional half day workshop to support producers to build and grow their business in the farmers’ market channel. These are suitable for existing stallholders as a refresher, and also for those who have a food, seafood, drink or horticulture concept that they want to sell at farmers' markets.
These workshops will assist food sellers and producers to further develop skills and gain expertise in the areas of stall management, selling and marketing tips, building customer loyalty and budgeting. The workshops also offer an invaluable opportunity for existing and prospective producers to network and share their ideas and experiences.
- Tues 4th Cork - Acton’s Hotel, Kinsale
- Wed 5th Dublin - Airfield Estate, Dundrum
- Tues 25th Tipperary - Coolbawn Quay, Lough Derg
- Wed 26th Mayo - Knockranny House Hotel, Westport
- All workshops run from 9am to 2pm
For more information please contact Maria Stokes - or 01-6142291
Fee per attendee: €20